FAQs for HR Departments
Browse through our comprehensive list of frequently asked questions
- Which organizations are eligible to participate in edHEALTH?
- How does edHEALTH save my educational institution, faculty, and staff money?
- No one is complaining about our employee health insurance program. Why should we switch to edHEALTH?
- What benefits do we get by joining edHEALTH?
- Will the switch to edHEALTH disrupt coverage, provider networks, and plan design?
- How is plan design determined?
- What is edHEALTH’s service area?
- How many Third-Party Administrators (TPAs) do you offer?
- Which national networks do you offer?
- Can we keep our current broker?
- Will switching to edHEALTH add to our HR Department’s workload?
- What is the process for joining edHEALTH?
- Does edHEALTH offer any clinical intervention initiatives?
- If we decide to leave edHEALTH, what is the process and is there a cost?