FAQs for HR Departments
Please complete the information and check your inbox to access our HR Department FAQs
- Which organizations are eligible to join edHEALTH?
- How does edHEALTH save my educational institution, faculty, and staff money?
- No one is complaining about our current health insurance program. Why should we switch to edHEALTH?
- Besides saving money, what other benefits do we get by joining edHEALTH?
- Will the switch to edHEALTH disrupt plan design, coverage, and provider networks?
- How is plan design determined?
- Which Third Party Administrators (TPAs) do you offer?
- What is CoreSource and which provider networks do they offer?
- Can we keep our current broker?
- Will switching to edHEALTH add to our HR Department’s workload?
- What is the process for joining edHEALTH?
- Does edHEALTH offer any population health initiatives?
- If we decide to leave edHEALTH, when can we leave, and what are the notification requirements?